Judging by the quantity of downloads the recently posted files have had, there is still plenty of interest in Kev's work in the internet community. Hello to you all. You have superb taste. Martyn has been in touch again and, rather charmingly, has supplied yet more vintage Greening Weekend material. Enjoy!
1. Eric & Gripper. Norman Tozer. The teacher who waslate. Pt 1, pt 2,pt 3 and pt4.
2. Eric & Gripper. Max Featherstone the ornithologist.Pt 1,pt2,
3. Kryten Wheeler interviews Lord Blinding ofEffingam. The anti-obscenity chip.
4. Raymond Sinclair and the ‘Blowk and Pecker puckerchipper stripper and slow blow jobmate’.
5. 2001. Hal asks about Jim’ll fix it.
6. Eric & Gripper. Mr Trott, the Wireless and hisbrother. Pt1 and pt2.
7. Blow Chap song.
8. Eric & Gripper. Leaping Lady. The greyhound whothought it was a rabbit and Mincing Mordiquay. Pt 1
9. Mark ‘goodybags’ Goodier does a link for ‘The artist formally known as Prince’.
10. Kevin does hardcore 1fm - Jungle Masssive - youknow the score!
11. Kevin does voiceover in the middle of Human League‘One man in my heart’.
12. Kevin gives out the Radio 1 telephone number forBehind the Nose! 071 637 4343.
13. Eric & Gripper. Leaping Lady. The greyhound whothought it was a rabbit and Mincing Mordiquay. Pt 2and pt 3.
14. Comic relief fun – Radio 1 war of the noses.